Sunday 17 March 2013

My one and Only


      

          “I thought love was only true in fairy tales” that was my case, unfortunately I am infected.
Yes, I used the term infected because I feel weak, bruised, tortured, my defenses are low, my brain gets goofy every time that long straight lined skirt of hers passes next to me.
Even if she passes where I can’t be able to enjoy the pleasure of looking at her angelic sculpted face; I can’t miss the fine essence of  “Flower” by Kenzo, I have smelled the same fragrance before, but never proved the same euphoria. It’s like she added a secret ingredient to what Kenzo already perfected.
A real piece of art if I’m allowed to say so, from her silhouette to the smallest detail of her cute little cheek bones, every aspect of this angel makes me out of my comfort zone.
Like if her smooth brown eyes weren't enough to shake my spirit back and forth, she always signs her suicidal looks with a tiny smile from those moisturized clear pink lips of hers. A combination that would make me lose track of what’s going on around me for the next 15 min in the best case scenarios.
          I won’t be able to forget the first time we talked even if I wanted to: I obviously was the one to start the conversation (and you can imagine the topic: silly as silliness can get).
Even with the boring talk I was leading, she was interested. Every time her thick eyelashes got between me and the beauty of her eyes, I felt like a breeze of spring’s fresh air surrounding my goofy smile and avid eyes. Every now and then she smiles making my stupid monologue acceptable… And like if my head wasn't crowded enough, I started imagining her as a professor in our university and how I would attend her lectures 24/7 without complains.
When I finally decided that the angel in front of me was bored enough, she started talking, it was then when I felt every inch of my skin chilled; it’s like if I've got tiny ears on every inch on my body and that they were stretching  so as not to miss a single word of her talk. Her voice was like a choral of mermaids singing “jingle bells” on Christmas evening, and I honestly missed half of her speech because I couldn't but pay attention to her sensual delicate hand gestures, her blessed mouth, her eyes (like if I she could see right through my soul, and her cheeks getting a bit high colored (I guess she noticed I was hypnotized).

13 comments:

  1. Hey dewde i know you but i don't know her.how about you invite her to study together because that involves coffee if you want to. You know who i am ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally someone commented, and not just anyone it's my partner in the ORL affair :D
      glad you liked it

      Delete
  2. hey! you probably don't know me :P
    well I guess I should introduce myself .. I'm one of your biggest fans haha ! :D
    Seriously you have a wonderful writing style and if you ever write a book (what you certainly should do! ù_ù) I would definitely buy it!! O(≧∇≦)O
    So keep it up ! and good luck with her ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D, you know, there is only one down side of writing a book....I won't be able to enjoy such delightful comments :)

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with every word you wrote...
    Damn it you're good at it...
    You should start a novel !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't thank you enough :)
      I'm blessed by your visit

      Delete
  4. Out standing !!
    you're so much givted and i really liked the way your emotions could softly touch me
    it's charming , romantic in a beautiful , spectacular way ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel flattered and honored :) your words are the fuel to it
      much respect and enjoy

      Delete
  5. dude , u're officially dead :D
    but it's fine , as long as u'll be inspired nd able to write such beautiful things
    what can I say , I wish u'll find the way the her heart , nd hopefully she realize how lucky she is :)
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way every detail on her makes u feel ! It's amazing how someone could appreciate another person and could describe it the way u did :)
    I hope u could write something new about her ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't seen her since she left a week after this was wrote.
      Yet I still have these words to see her through, and I have you lovely reader, thank you so much for visiting :)

      Delete
  7. WTF barry, u're so good, i didn't knew that u wrote sweetly like this, great work dood , u should specialized and begin some novel or book, something like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hank you a million times bro, I don't think I have what it takes for novel's writing, yet everything I and will write will be hanging aroud this blog. Glad to have you here, and feel more welcomed to visit more often ^^ Respect

      Delete

    Lorem Ipsum

    Followers