Friday 31 May 2013

I'm sorry



For once in my life I thought I found the recipe for happiness. For once I thought I couldn't get any happier, and I was right since no matter how hard I tried afterward I failed.
I let you slip from my hand like sand on a windy day, watched your back facing me and couldn't help but cry. Hoping that you'll turn back and put together a heart crumbled by just the idea of you not being there. Forgetting that a relationship is for us to fix if something went wrong.
I know it's too late, but it's never too late to apologize (sorry OneRepublic).

If I was ever to describe the time we spent together....I'd apologize for I wasn't living at the moment. I rose above everything that is to be seen, heard, or touched. 
I can't remember the time, the place, the weather ... NOTHING.
So forgive me, because something about you turned off my senses....was it a touch, a kiss, or maybe just a mere look?? 
I can't say, since I guess I lost you, and I have to live with the regret of it till the last day of me inhabiting this earthling vessel.

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Your writing had so much expression, it touches me to the core. This is brilliant, beautifully written you are so detailed, precis, warm in your writing. The really know how to make love, so meaningful, so romantic. I hope you could grace us with more articles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise to keep writing if you would promise to not stop visiting :)
      glad to have you here , I am sincerely honored

      Delete
  2. i promise you, already i can't wait for the next article

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is crazy to think that there is somebody right there who will not be touched by you writings. I don't know if this article is about you, but you seem devastated in a way that makes everyone perceive the extent of your growing pain. Nothing has en end. Hold on to your beliefs, and be sure that you'll always find a reason to feel alive.
    Good luck, you are a very talented writer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not allowed to be devastated once I get such outstanding review. Can't thank you enough

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Go back to her.. She will forgive you and mark my word on it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank's but I guess it'd take two to make it work.
      really can't thank you enough for being a reader

      Delete
  5. Did she forgive you after reading this ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know that apology is not always a guilt confession...the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) apologized to God in the name of tge sinners (رب إغفر لقومي إنهم لا يعلمون) this post is published to public and she can look at it at well.....but to be honest I may be not looking for fogiveness because something written down to me means a finished business.
      thank you so much for your comment

      Delete
    2. First I hope that my question wasn't offensive, I said so because I could see that this is an honest apology, you know that "Sorry" seems to be the hardest word , anyway good luck, I'm one of your biggest fans keep the good work , looking forward to read from you.

      Cheers

      Delete
    3. Oh not at all offensive quite the contrary actually, I love the interactions that can squeeze some sense of my writing.
      Thank you so much for paying me visits :) glad to have you among the reader

      Delete
  6. why Apologies always comes far too late .. Why :( !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I've chosen a wrong title, paceque wakha smitou I'm sorry, it's only him taking responsibility for his acts, because in a relationship it takes two to break up as long as it takes two to make up :)

      Delete
    2. It takes two to make up .. But it Needs one to break up .. :)

      Delete

    Lorem Ipsum

    Followers