Tuesday 4 February 2014

Blurr

    
      You know what's harder than devastation?

Acting like the only standing pillar in the midst of the wrack.
Shredding your soul with every laugh you have, every smile you share... I mean what are others have to do with me being the miserable guy I am? they haven't got to deal with my frown.

          They say that you cry not out of weakness but because you've been strong long enough...well I can't cry and I could use it. When I sat down, just me, myself and I and tried to see what was going on...It was like an avalanche, a card-castle waiting for that mischievous sneeze to break down. I was so overwhelmed that my only refuge was sleep, only then I couldn't hear my brain talking...

          By fear of success, we regress...by fear of friendship we isolate ourselves... by fear of disappointing you, I'll keep my distance...By fear of my own self, I wrote this while asleep.


2 comments:

    Lorem Ipsum

    Followers